Live On The Green | Ingrid Michaelson | Hansen & Heidelberg : Live On The Green | Ingrid Michaelson

Live On The Green | Ingrid Michaelson

9.17.2014

Last weekend Hansen and I ventured to Public Square Park for Live On The Green.
It had been a few years since we had been to the show. 
But we were determined to make it out this year!
 Hansen and I have either been too far, in a different state, or timing wasn't on our side.
Than again, concerts aren't really our scene. Being 4'11 does come with a few disadvantages =)
Hansen isn't a big fan of crowds either. And this year was a big one!
Over 20,000 people came to this year's show! 
Luckily, we had all-access passes. Thank goodness. It was nice being able to find a cozy little spot to enjoy the show without feeling trampled on or crowded. The food was amazing. We had Edley's BBQ and let me just say, it was fantastic!
Ingrid Michaelson was wonderful. She did not disappoint! I fell in love with Ingrid Michaelson back in 2007. And it could just be me, but I think she is even better live, which is rare to be able to say!